Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

You are an experienced programmer and have a problem with the engine, shaders, or advanced effects? Here you'll get answers.
No questions about C++ programming or topics which are answered in the tutorials!

Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby balrajbalraj007 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:57 pm

When i am trying to compile Irrlicht source code for Android Link: https://gitorious.org/irrlichtandroid/

I am getting following Error:

$ /cygdrive/c/android-ndk-r5b/ndk-build /b
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= app-android.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= android-activity.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= android-receiver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrDeviceAndroid.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CVideoModeList.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CFPSCounter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CNullDriver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLESDriver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLESTexture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLESExtensionHandler.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CColorConverter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImage.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderBMP.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderJPG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPCX.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPNG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPSD.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderTGA.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPPM.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderWAL.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderRGB.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterBMP.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterJPG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPCX.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPNG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPPM.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPSD.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterTGA.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2Driver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2FixedPipelineShader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2ParallaxMapRenderer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2SLMaterialRenderer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2ExtensionHandler.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2NormalMapRenderer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2Renderer2D.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2Texture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBSPMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMD2MeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMD3MeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMS3DMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CB3DMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= C3DSMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COgreMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COBJMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CColladaFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CCSMLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDMFLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLMTSMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMY3DMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COCTLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CXMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSTLMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLWOMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CPLYMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CColladaMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSTLMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COBJMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CPLYMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSkinnedMesh.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBoneSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMeshSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAnimatedMeshSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAnimatedMeshMD2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAnimatedMeshMD3.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CQ3LevelMesh.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CQuake3ShaderSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBillboardSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CCameraSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDummyTransformationSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CEmptySceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGeometryCreator.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLightSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMeshManipulator.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMetaTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COctreeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COctreeTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneCollisionManager.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneManager.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CShadowVolumeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSkyBoxSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSkyDomeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTerrainSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTerrainTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CVolumeLightSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CCubeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSphereSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTextSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTriangleBBSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CWaterSurfaceSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMeshCache.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDefaultSceneNodeAnimatorFactory.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDefaultSceneNodeFactory.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleAnimatedMeshSceneNodeEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleBoxEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleCylinderEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleMeshEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticlePointEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleRingEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleSphereEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleAttractionAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleFadeOutAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleGravityAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleRotationAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleSystemSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleScaleAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorCameraFPS.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorCameraMaya.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorCollisionResponse.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorDelete.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorFlyCircle.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorFlyStraight.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorFollowSpline.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorRotation.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorTexture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareDriver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareTexture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRFlat.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRFlatWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraud.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraudWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureFlat.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureFlatWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraud.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAdd.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudNoZ.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CZBuffer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudVertexAlpha2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudNoZ2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_M2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_M4.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_M1.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareDriver2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareTexture2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraud2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraud2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraudAlpha2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraudAlphaNoZ2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureDetailMap2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAdd2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAddNoZ2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureWire2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_Add.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMapGouraud2_M4.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= IBurningShader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureBlend.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAlpha.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAlphaNoZ.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDepthBuffer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBurningShader_Raster_Reference.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CFileList.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CFileSystem.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLimitReadFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMemoryFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CReadFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CWriteFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CXMLReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CXMLWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CZipReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CPakReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CNPKReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTarReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMountPointReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= irrXML.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAttributes.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrDeviceConsole.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrDeviceStub.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLogger.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= Irrlicht.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= os.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIButton.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUICheckBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIComboBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIContextMenu.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIEditBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIEnvironment.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIFileOpenDialog.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIFont.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIImage.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIInOutFader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIListBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIMenu.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIMeshViewer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIMessageBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIModalScreen.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIScrollBar.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUISpinBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUISkin.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIStaticText.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUITabControl.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUITable.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIToolBar.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIWindow.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIColorSelectDialog.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDefaultGUIElementFactory.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUISpriteBank.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIImageList.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUITreeView.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= aescrypt.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= aeskey.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= aestab.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= fileenc.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= sha1.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= sha2.cpp
SharedLibrary : libirrlicht.so
make: execvp: /cygdrive/c/android-ndk-r5b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3
/prebuilt/windows/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: Argument list too long
make: *** [/cygdrive/c/android-ndk-r5b/sources/balrajbalraj007s-irrlichtandroid/
project/obj/local/armeabi/libirrlicht.so] Error 127

How do I resolve this problem??
balrajbalraj007
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:53 pm

On Compiling the same code again i am getting a new error

Postby balrajbalraj007 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:12 pm

Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= prng.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= pwd2key.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= sha1.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= sha2.cpp
StaticLibrary : libstdc++.a
SharedLibrary : libirrlicht.so
C:/android-ndk-r5b/sources/irrlichtandroid/project/obj/local/armeabi/objs/irrlic
ht/COGLES2Driver.o:C:\android-ndk-r5b\sources\irrlichtandroid\project/./include/
IReferenceCounted.h:54: multiple definition of `GL_BGRA'
C:/android-ndk-r5b/sources/irrlichtandroid/project/obj/local/armeabi/objs/irrlic
ht/COGLESDriver.o:C:\android-ndk-r5b\sources\irrlichtandroid\project/./include/I
ReferenceCounted.h:54: first defined here
C:/android-ndk-r5b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/.
./lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.e
xe: cannot find -lGLESv2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/cygdrive/C/android-ndk-r5b/sources/irrlichtandroid/project/obj/local
/armeabi/libirrlicht.so] Error 1
balrajbalraj007
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:53 pm

Postby hybrid » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Right now you should choose either ogl-es or ogl-es 2.x, not both. Once all implementations have fixed the BGRA extension, we can also remove these work-arounds.

AND IF YOU DON'T STOP SPAMMING OTHER THREADS, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED :!: :!: LEARN HOW TO USE FORUMS CORRECTLY :!:
hybrid
Admin
 
Posts: 14143
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Oldenburg(Oldb), Germany

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby zgpirrlicht » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:44 am

balrajbalraj007 wrote:When i am trying to compile Irrlicht source code for Android Link: https://gitorious.org/irrlichtandroid/

I am getting following Error:

$ /cygdrive/c/android-ndk-r5b/ndk-build /b
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= app-android.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= android-activity.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= android-receiver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrDeviceAndroid.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CVideoModeList.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CFPSCounter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CNullDriver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLESDriver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLESTexture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLESExtensionHandler.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CColorConverter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImage.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderBMP.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderJPG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPCX.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPNG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPSD.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderTGA.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderPPM.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderWAL.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageLoaderRGB.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterBMP.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterJPG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPCX.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPNG.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPPM.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterPSD.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CImageWriterTGA.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2Driver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2FixedPipelineShader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2ParallaxMapRenderer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2SLMaterialRenderer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2ExtensionHandler.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2NormalMapRenderer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2Renderer2D.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COGLES2Texture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBSPMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMD2MeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMD3MeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMS3DMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CB3DMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= C3DSMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COgreMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COBJMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CColladaFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CCSMLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDMFLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLMTSMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMY3DMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COCTLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CXMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSTLMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLWOMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CPLYMeshFileLoader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CColladaMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSTLMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COBJMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CPLYMeshWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSkinnedMesh.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBoneSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMeshSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAnimatedMeshSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAnimatedMeshMD2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAnimatedMeshMD3.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CQ3LevelMesh.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CQuake3ShaderSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBillboardSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CCameraSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDummyTransformationSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CEmptySceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGeometryCreator.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLightSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMeshManipulator.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMetaTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COctreeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= COctreeTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneCollisionManager.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneManager.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CShadowVolumeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSkyBoxSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSkyDomeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTerrainSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTerrainTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CVolumeLightSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CCubeSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSphereSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTextSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTriangleBBSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTriangleSelector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CWaterSurfaceSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMeshCache.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDefaultSceneNodeAnimatorFactory.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDefaultSceneNodeFactory.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleAnimatedMeshSceneNodeEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleBoxEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleCylinderEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleMeshEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticlePointEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleRingEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleSphereEmitter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleAttractionAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleFadeOutAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleGravityAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleRotationAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleSystemSceneNode.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CParticleScaleAffector.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorCameraFPS.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorCameraMaya.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorCollisionResponse.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorDelete.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorFlyCircle.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorFlyStraight.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorFollowSpline.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorRotation.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSceneNodeAnimatorTexture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareDriver.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareTexture.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRFlat.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRFlatWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraud.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraudWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureFlat.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureFlatWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraud.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAdd.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudNoZ.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudWire.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CZBuffer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudVertexAlpha2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudNoZ2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_M2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_M4.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_M1.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareDriver2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CSoftwareTexture2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraud2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraud2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraudAlpha2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRGouraudAlphaNoZ2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureDetailMap2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAdd2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAddNoZ2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureWire2.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMap2_Add.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureLightMapGouraud2_M4.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= IBurningShader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureBlend.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAlpha.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTRTextureGouraudAlphaNoZ.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDepthBuffer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CBurningShader_Raster_Reference.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CFileList.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CFileSystem.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLimitReadFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMemoryFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CReadFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CWriteFile.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CXMLReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CXMLWriter.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CZipReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CPakReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CNPKReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CTarReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CMountPointReader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= irrXML.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CAttributes.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrDeviceConsole.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CIrrDeviceStub.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CLogger.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= Irrlicht.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= os.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIButton.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUICheckBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIComboBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIContextMenu.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIEditBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIEnvironment.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIFileOpenDialog.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIFont.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIImage.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIInOutFader.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIListBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIMenu.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIMeshViewer.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIMessageBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIModalScreen.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIScrollBar.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUISpinBox.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUISkin.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIStaticText.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUITabControl.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUITable.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIToolBar.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIWindow.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIColorSelectDialog.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CDefaultGUIElementFactory.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUISpriteBank.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUIImageList.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= CGUITreeView.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= aescrypt.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= aeskey.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= aestab.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= fileenc.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= sha1.cpp
Compile++ arm : irrlicht <= sha2.cpp
SharedLibrary : libirrlicht.so
make: execvp: /cygdrive/c/android-ndk-r5b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3
/prebuilt/windows/bin/arm-linux-androideabi-g++: Argument list too long
make: *** [/cygdrive/c/android-ndk-r5b/sources/balrajbalraj007s-irrlichtandroid/
project/obj/local/armeabi/libirrlicht.so] Error 127

How do I resolve this problem??


i have the same problem... how can i resolve it. thank you very much. :)
zgpirrlicht
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 am

Postby hybrid » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Well, as the compiler tells you, the argument list (command line) is too long. You probably have to rewrite the Makefile
hybrid
Admin
 
Posts: 14143
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Oldenburg(Oldb), Germany

Re: On Compiling the same code again i am getting a new erro

Postby ineooh » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:23 am

balrajbalraj007 wrote:C:/android-ndk-r5b/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/prebuilt/windows/bin/.
./lib/gcc/arm-linux-androideabi/4.4.3/../../../../arm-linux-androideabi/bin/ld.e
xe: cannot find -lGLESv2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/cygdrive/C/android-ndk-r5b/sources/irrlichtandroid/project/obj/local
/armeabi/libirrlicht.so] Error 1

hello, anyone can help me fix this bug, i stuck here.
thanks
ineooh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 am

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby skreamz_ » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 pm

change your project target within eclipse to at least android 1.6, (1.5 dont come with gl libs).
skreamz_
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby ineooh » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 am

thanks, it worked .
ineooh
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 am

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby SG57 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:39 am

For those also coming across an "Arguments list too long" error when compiling Irrlicht (and other things), a fix is to add this to your JNI Android.mk file:
cpp Code: Select all
################################################################
#following code is modified copy of `cmd-build-shared-library` from %NDK%/toolchains/arm-linux-androideabi-4.4.3/setup.mk
#   it is modified to use separate .linkargs file for linker, because otherwise 'Argument list too long' error occurs.
#   /dnick
define cmd-build-shared-library
$(eval linkargs := $(call host-path,$@.linkargs))
@ echo 'Link arguments : ' $(linkargs)
$(hide) echo \
    -Wl,-soname,$(notdir $@) \
    -shared \
    --sysroot=$(call host-path,$(PRIVATE_SYSROOT)) \
    > $(linkargs)
 
$(hide) $(foreach object, $(call host-path, $(PRIVATE_OBJECTS)), echo '$(object)' >> $(linkargs); )
 
$(hide) echo \
    $(call link-whole-archives,$(PRIVATE_WHOLE_STATIC_LIBRARIES)) \
    $(call host-path,\
        $(PRIVATE_STATIC_LIBRARIES) \
        $(PRIVATE_LIBGCC) \
        $(PRIVATE_SHARED_LIBRARIES)) \
    $(PRIVATE_LDFLAGS) \
    $(PRIVATE_LDLIBS) \
    -o $(call host-path,$@) \
    >> $(linkargs)
 
$(hide) $(PRIVATE_CXX) @$(linkargs)
endef
################################################################


Just prior to:
cpp Code: Select all
include $(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY)
__________________________________
...you'll never know what it's like, living your whole life in a dream...
User avatar
SG57
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 am

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby wanliqun » Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Hi, SG57, Thanks for your post. I added your script into my android.mk file, and it compiles okay on my mac os. However, I got some problem with cygwin here. I got some link error like this:
F:/Projects/Client/trunk/src/ThirdParty/irrlicht-1.7.2-sdk/android/obj/local/armeabi/objs/IrrlichtAndroid/Irrlicht/CD3D8ShaderMaterialRenderer.o:]F:/Projects/Client/trunk/src/ThirdParty/irrlicht-1.7.2-sdk/android/obj/local/armeabi/objs/IrrlichtAndroid/Irrlicht/CD3D8ShaderMaterialRenderer.o: cannot execute binary file]F:/Projects/Client/trunk/src/ThirdParty/irrlicht-1.7.2-sdk/android/obj/local/armeabi/objs/IrrlichtAndroid/Irrlicht/CDepthBuffer.o: ]F:/Projects/Client/trunk/src/ThirdParty/irrlicht-1.7.2-sdk/android/obj/local/armeabi/objs/IrrlichtAndroid/Irrlicht/CDepthBuffer.o: cannot execute binary file


Would it be some problem with the file path "F:/Projects/Client/trunk/src/..."? It should never be acceptable for cygwin. Sorry I know few things about this sort of makefile, and I don't really get what your script does, could you give some advice?
wanliqun
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby nerith » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 pm

In order to correct the multiple definition problem (COGLESDriver and COGLES2Driver conflict),
hybrid said:
"Right now you should choose either ogl-es or ogl-es 2.x, not both."
how to do that !?
nerith
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby hybrid » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

You choose the driver in IrrCompileConfig
hybrid
Admin
 
Posts: 14143
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:20 pm
Location: Oldenburg(Oldb), Germany

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby Auradrummer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:00 pm

To those with had some difficulties, the IrrCompileConfig.h is on the include folder, and the lines are 108 or 109. I commented the wrong line and stuck for a moment.
Jet Racer - Under development - Using Ubuntu 7.10
User avatar
Auradrummer
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Brasopolis - Brazil

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby iaco79 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:53 am

If your target is opengl es 2.0, make sure to comment every _IRR_COMPILE_WITH_OGLES1_ definition, there is a define around line 157
iaco79
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 am

Re: Android Irrlicht Compling Error: Argument list too long

Postby iaco79 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:00 am

More opengl es 2.0 http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5926316/android-gles20-called-unimplemented-opengl-es-api
iaco79
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:48 am

Next

Return to Advanced Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest