I've got a new version of my engine mod with the GeoMipMapSceneNode along with more improvements. I've also got the CSkyDomeSceneNode addition that I added to NX++ integrated into it as well. It's currently working for Visual Studio. I just need to get a the DevC++ project file done and setup and it will be good to go. Should be later on tonight or some time tomorrow!!!
Some other changes I've added -
- Fixed particle point emitter to emit more than 1 particle per render, just as the box emitter does.
- added all the drawprimitive functions for triangle strips/lists/fans for all 3 vertex types.
- applied the matrix4::rotateVect fix by Jox.
- applied the stencil fix by murphy for DX8 and DX9
- added a function to vector3d called getYZangle, which gets the Y and Z rotation a vector represents. ( code from Arras somewhere on these forums! )
- added a function to the line3d class, getYZangle, which gets the Y and Z rotation the line is facing.
So, hopefully soon!