we just uploaded Irrlicht 1.8.3.
It's another bugfix release. The most requested part was the updated glext.h, but there's some more changes:
- Add VS2013 project files
- Fix compiling with IRR_LINUX_XCURSOR_
- Fix compiling with NO_IRR_COMPILE_WITH_LIBJPEG_ (thx to anontypist for report and patch).
- Fix compiling on GCC5 on MinGW (thanks to Slipxy for finding the bug and to osense for reporting it).
- Fix loading of .X and .B3D models with non-normalized quaternion rotations (thanks to JLouisB for a test-model).
- Fix compiling on Free BSD (thanks to leper for reporting and patch)
- Fix bug with multiple SetPixelFormat calls. (reported and fixed by anontypist)
- Fix bug related to memory release in PNG image loader. Thanks elephoenix for it.
- Fix crash in CGUIListBox when users pressed end key folled by any other key in an empty, focused list box (thanks at porcus for report and patch).
- Fix use of enabling defines for wal2 (halflife) image loader. Thanks to hendu for noticing.
- Fix userClipPlane test by inserting the stabilizeScreenBackground call
- Demo enables antialiasing now correct (thanks to Mel for noticing).
- Update glext.h (bug #429)
- Example 22 no longer select a random texture after loading a new texture (thanks at mongoose7 for reporting).
- Fix bug in IGUISkin serialization which messed up serialization of the button-pressed offsets (thanks at Midnight for reporting).
- IGUIStaticText::getTextHeight returns now the correct height for texts with newlines even WordWrap is not set.
- Crashfix for CGUIEditBox. CGUIEditBox::setMultiLine must break text when changed or other functions like getTextDimension can crash afterward for strings with newline characters.
- CGUIEditBox and the GUI-Editor now convert pasted text correctly using mbstowcs.
- C::B project files work again on newer Linux-distributions which have cleaned up their dev-lib dependencies.
- Makefile for the new IrrFontTool links now correctly to libfontconfig
NOTE: The dll might not be binary compatible. I decided to use VS2010 with Windows7.1SDK target for 32-bit and 64-bit builds. And GCC 4.7 for the MinGW DLL. Not sure which compilers we had used back then for 1.8.1 (my guess: VS 2008 for 32-bit and VS2010 with target v100 for 64bit). If you need the dll with the same compiler try that and rebuild.