http://3d3ditor.com wrote:Its main features are :
- High performance realtime 3D engine using OpenGL .
- Work yet only on Windows (Linux et OSX platforms currently in development).
- Huge built-in and extensible material library with vertex , pixel shader support. [more]
- TextureCube support and realtime CubeMaps creation. [more]
- Up to 8 textures by matérial.
- Seamless indoor and outdoor mixing through highly customizeable scene management.
- Character animation system with skeletal and morph target animation.
- Fast and easy collision detection and response.
- Particle effects, billboards, light maps, environment mapping, stencil buffer shadows, and lots of other special effects.
- Direct import of common mesh file formats: Maya (.obj), 3DStudio (.3ds), COLLADA (.dae), Blitz3D (.b3d), Milkshape (.ms3d), Quake 3 levels (.bsp), Quake2 models (.md2), Microsoft DirectX (.X)...
- Direct import of Textures: Windows Bitmap (.bmp), Portable Network Graphics (.png), Adobe Photoshop (.psd), JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg), Truevision Targa (.tga), ZSoft Painbrush (.pcx)...
- Directly reading from (compressed) archives. (.zip, .pak, .pk3, .npk).
- Build with the librairie 'Qt ' to give powerful, customizeable, and easy to use GUI.
_ph_ wrote:Hi, like title said, i made a 3d editor to edit "Irrlicht scenes", more precisions here :
Available soon !
LanceJZ wrote:I'll also note that Irrlicht features don't get support by themselves, there are some odd comments in this thread.
aaammmsterdddam wrote:what's so special about it?
what makes it unique?
I checked through the website and frankly can't find anything interesting about it.
randomMesh wrote:Just ignore aaammmsterdddam. 99% of his posts are pointless.
@_ph_: Looks nice, hope you'll keep it going.
aaammmsterdddam wrote:meh -_-"
I just wondered what makes this different from all other editors. (I do not consider that pointless, if I were to buy a car, I'd wanna know what makes it better than other cars for example...)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest