BTW: strong99 will be back for next month's voting, I'm just helping out over the summer vacations. So excuse me being late again...
Vote now for the best screenshot of July 2011!
The poll will be active until August the 5th
Some pictures are not shown in their fullsize. Too view them fullsize please visit: To the gallery
Devsh - My level editor
Wing64 - MiddleEast2, ARSA Framework
Borges - Sp123 laby
Sio2 - Irrlicht DX11 - Quake3 BSP scene node
Mel - Character
Omaremad - Light Manager-rainy day
Eigen - Front Warrior
Stefbuet - Refraction/reflexion shader
Xaryl - Dance Floor
old wrote:Topic for the July screenshot entries!
Please submit here for the best screenshot for July 2011. You can submit until the 20th of July. Voting should start soon after that date.
- Only irrlicht renders allowed,
- Give images a good name,
- Make sure the image is available until the end of the competition,
- One image per project allowed,
- And some information about the project/scene,
- Please show a good quality image with a descent image size.