Big BIG release, irrNet 0.3! I have already finished and DOCUMENTED it (For a change). I did not have time to compile examples but the source code and media are included!. Here is a list of features:
- Added low level implementation! Now it is possible to manage your own packets! This is made very easy my the NetManager's sendOutPacket and OutPacket->addData functions. Now you can specify a custom packet handler just like a custom event reciever and do all your packet handling in that!
- Added a CustomOperations class! Now you can decide what happens to new net nodes right after they are created. Read documentation for more information.
- Fixed lots of bugs, nodes now disappear completely when a client disconnects and lots of other things.
- DOCUMENTATION! I documented all functions to be used by the user and also made a nice doxygen with example and installation instructions on the main page. Can be found in Doc directory.
- More and more and much much more! Read DOCUMENTATION for more info!