pure .NET version of engine for download

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
austcro

Re: graphics and design support

Post by austcro »

ew wrote:So where are we at exactly?
See above. Still going slowly but surely. I'm not giving up on this at all. However my time is limited and I find myself having to prioritise towards my paying job.. Whenever I have a spare few hours I check out irrsharp and work on it. As things progress further along, there will be alot of opportunity to contribute to the development, bugfixes, and new features etc

Valnarus is working on the .NET 2.0 port based on what I have ported over from the include folder in the irrlicht native solution. So, basically what I am trying to say is this project will go slowly, but I'm sure that people would rather us take a bit of time, do it properly and maintain our enthusiasm for it than get the s**ts with it and procrastinate. I am using a heavily modified version of the .NET 1.1 port at work at the moment and whatever I can legally take from that I add to irrsharp 1.1.

As the_bob said before, Braneloc has set up the sourceforge site and forums. If you want to get more involved then keep in contact over there and we'll see what happens.
Valnarus

Post by Valnarus »

I'm making pretty good progress on my end. Not terribly difficult to translate from C++ to C# thankfully and not having to deal too much with the include folders should help out because that was just getting tedious so I'm glad I have austcro's code to work off of now.