Irrlicht.Net is going bye bye - but no fear! read here

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
Irme

Irrlicht.Net is going bye bye - but no fear! read here

Post by Irme »

Niko has decided to discontinue support for the .Net version of Irrlicht. But thanks to our friends at Irrlicht .Net CP we have nothing to worry about.

I've actually just recently converted from Irrlicht.Net to Irrlicht.Net CP and it was fairly painless, and runs just as good, if not better.

So don't fret - just head on over to the Irrlicht .Net CP Forums and get your learn on :)
slaaitjuh

Post by slaaitjuh »

maybe a good idea to make this topic sticky? Or in some way notice users to go to irrlicht net cp? Cause irrlicht dropped support of .net...
Kale Kold

Post by Kale Kold »

slaaitjuh wrote:maybe a good idea to make this topic sticky? Or in some way notice users to go to irrlicht net cp? Cause irrlicht dropped support of .net...
or maybe read the front page from time to time. :wink:

http://irrlicht.sourceforge.net/
--Kale

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away".
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (Champion against bloat?)
slaaitjuh

Post by slaaitjuh »

yea i know i read it the day it was posted :-) but sometimes people bookmark forums they visit often, skipping the mainpage... Was just a random thought anyway :oops: