GUI problem .NET

Irrlicht.Net is no longer developed or supported, Irrlicht.Net Cross Platform is a much more complete wrapper. Please ask your C# related questions on their forums first.
Arkaz

GUI problem .NET

Post by Arkaz »

Hello,

When I've tested the hello world .NET example, I noticed the logo is not visible, it is displayed only if I used the Draw2DImage function with less arguments.

I have a problem rendering the 6th example#net too. The 2D images are not visible...

No problems in the C++ version...

Can someone tell me if he has the same bugs please or how to solve it?
Delight

Post by Delight »

No need for double posting when no one answers your question. That doesn't help neither!

Perhaps reading the text, which the console throws out, helps. I think it says that it cannot find the "2ddemo.bmp".

Code: Select all

// Path to default irrlicht media folder
		// string path = "../../../../media/";
		// Empty path - media in executable folder
		string path = String.Empty;
Set the path to the location of the media folder and everything works perfect - so it's not a bug...
Arkaz

Post by Arkaz »

Sorry for the double post but it was not a real double post because I posted in begginer's help and it had been moved...

I finally solved the problem (you were right for the fifth example) but for the display of the logo there was a bad command.

The color of the logo image is not correct for the "hello world" example (alpha equals 0 so we can't see the image...)

On line 96 :

new Color(0xffffff)
has to be changed to :

new Color(255,255,255,255)