some strange behavior from the drivers?

You discovered a bug in the engine, and you are sure that it is not a problem of your code? Just post it in here. Please read the bug posting guidelines first.
M4UNOT

some strange behavior from the drivers?

Post by M4UNOT »

I have noticed some bugs with the this drivers:

EDT_BURNINGSVIDEO:

Returned wrong dimension size of images_view->getOriginalSize().Width and images_view->getOriginalSize().Height, but changed the alpha channel of

the draw2DImage

EDT_SOFTWARE:

Returned correct/right dimension size of images_view->getOriginalSize().Width and images_view->getOriginalSize().Height, but Dont change the alpha channel of the draw2DImage it still display as 255.

there is nothing wrong with my code i can still use the driver : EDT_OPENGL and everything works as it should be.
hybrid
Admin

Re: some strange behavior from the drivers?

Post by hybrid »

Software driver does not support arbitrary alpha, only binary values (0/255). regarding the size, are you sure that your image was not changed?
M4UNOT

Post by M4UNOT »

Thanks for explaining that and yes i'm sure becouse it worked on the other drivers.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

That's not the indication the the image was also kept unchanged by the other drivers. Though originalSize should usually result in the size of the image as found in the image file. If you have an example please provide the details.