SDL and OGL ES?

You discovered a bug in the engine, and you are sure that it is not a problem of your code? Just post it in here. Please read the bug posting guidelines first.
zer0def

SDL and OGL ES?

Post by zer0def »

Are both of those combined supported together? Attempts to build applications against the OGL ES branch with SDL devices enabled end up finding an undefined reference to CIrrDeviceSDL::getWindowPosition() in the library on ARM or bumping on an undefined symbol for the same function on x86. Yes, I do include -lSDL to library makefile's LDFLAGS, but I'm not sure whether that's enough or not.
Nadro

Re: SDL and OGL ES?

Post by Nadro »

OGL ES isn't supported in SDL device yet, you should use native devices.
Library helping with network requests, tasks management, logger etc in desktop and mobile apps: https://github.com/GrupaPracuj/hermes
zer0def

Post by zer0def »

Ok, so to just clear things up - the linking error happens because of a lacking class attachment:

Code: Select all

# egrep -nri getWindowPos *
CIrrDeviceSDL.cpp:820:core::position2di getWindowPosition()
I guess I should be reading code a lot more carefully. Again.

Also, my intention is to only leverage SDL for input control, so no worries there.
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Once we have the GLX manager integrated, we can also add ogles support fo rthe other devices. At least it should become easier in the future to support other devices :-)