I have no time to update IrrlichtML.
So I wish that someone succeed to me.
If you want to use this with newer Irrlicht, please post patches here.
zhanglidong wrote:MadHyde wrote:Today is the April fuel. Happy spring !!
IrrlichtML 1.7.1 Unicode
Updated: 01 Apr 2010
- Stopped the ansi support because of a code processing issue. Use unicodeKnown issues:
- Replaced CGUITTFont to Nalin's one (God work!!)
- UTF-16 surrogate pair aware in Windows
- Added some compiling macro switches (_IRR_IMPROVE_UNICODE, _IRR_USE_INPUT_METHOD, _IRR_COMPILE_WITH_CGUITTFONT_)
- Incompatible with old versions.
- Becomes an error -memory leak- when compiling with _IRR_COMPILE_WITH_CGUITTFONT_ macro switch
- The composition window becomes like a hard drinker when using in Multiline editbox
- The input method can be turned on at any time
- Windows only. Not yet impliment for Linux. venomj's code, too.
Great work! Thank you
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest