Commercial project hiring modeler!

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
afecelis
Admin

Commercial project hiring modeler!

Post by afecelis »

This is from a friend of mine in the AMP2 licensee forums:
I need to contract someone to build a simple game level based on provided diagrams and specs. Textures will be provided. You will need to build sliding doors, ramps, stairs, pipes, windows, crates (of course). Also there are windows that provide a view of space. The budget is low, and the product will need to be completed quickly. Payments will be made using Paypal. Payments will be made at Alpha, Beta, and Delivery. Files will be backed up and stored on my FTP server. An NDA will need to be signed before all details can be provided. Interested parties please email me at jnelsonatatomicdesignlabdotcom
Thanks,
John Nelson
Atomic Design Laboratory
1-877-236-0711
so if anybody feels interested don't hesitate on contacting him.
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

*Pulls John Nelson's Business card from his wallet*

He's a St. Louis Gamedev member and knows his stuff and has a few published games under his belt. They may not be AAA titles, but they are boxed and sold.
Crud, how do I do this again?
afecelis
Admin

Post by afecelis »

thnx for the backup Sai. (forgot how close you were with the AMP2 community and with ppl like Kinjehu!! :D )

I asked Jnelson if it was ok to post this info here and he liked the idea. And yup, altho it's not a big company, he takes his business seriously; and he creates some really nice stuff!

so guys, if you got some spare time, and are serious and professional with what you know to do give it a try and earn some extra bucks!

:D
djceejay

Post by djceejay »

I have some spare and 3DS Max modelling experience. Can you post or PM his email so I can send him some of my work.
Thanks afecelis.

Also that AMP2 engine looks very pretty - almost doom3 standard :)
djceejay
Studying :: BSc Computer Games Technology :: UK

Post by Guest »

Looks like it's in the post, but it's all written out without the @ or the . probably to help reduce spam-bot invasions.
Interested parties please email me at jnelsonatatomicdesignlabdotcom
afecelis
Admin

Post by afecelis »

yup yup!

DJ, check the pm I sent you.