please delete

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Dreamwalker1986

please delete

Post by Dreamwalker1986 »

Please delete this thread, thanks!
Last edited by Dreamwalker1986 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Dreamwalker1986

Re: Water Hunter (Fishing simulator with action/rpg elements

With fishing weather plays a major part, and so it does with the game... it now has more weather conditions implements, wind, rain, snow! (snow looks really cool) oh... and fog.
Last edited by Dreamwalker1986 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chronologicaldot
Competition winner

Re: [HELP WANTED 2D ARTIST] Water Hunter (Fishing RPG)

Post by chronologicaldot »

The title of this says you want a 2D artist, but you haven't listed any details for that. Is this a paying job? How much? What quality are you looking for?
Aside from that, your game reminds me of some old hunting games I used to play. Have fun making it!
Dreamwalker1986

Now have a facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/WaterHunterGame
Last edited by Dreamwalker1986 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreamwalker1986

chronologicaldot wrote:The title of this says you want a 2D artist, but you haven't listed any details for that. Is this a paying job? How much? What quality are you looking for?
Aside from that, your game reminds me of some old hunting games I used to play. Have fun making it!

Hey man,

The 2D artist is completely voluntary and I would need full rights to the image(s), in return I would give the artist(s) credit in the game and also a free copy of the game upon completion, but no money will be exchanging hands I'm afraid.
Nadro

Post by Nadro »

Dreamwalker1986 wrote:
chronologicaldot wrote:The title of this says you want a 2D artist, but you haven't listed any details for that. Is this a paying job? How much? What quality are you looking for?

Hey man,

The 2D artist is completely voluntary and I would need full rights to the image(s), in return I would give the artist(s) credit in the game and also a free copy of the game upon completion, but no money will be exchanging hands I'm afraid.
IMHO this is really bad offer, you want to create commercial game, but you're looking for volunteers, who will give full rights to their job effects? I think that you will not find anyone for this job.
Library helping with network requests, tasks management, logger etc in desktop and mobile apps: https://github.com/GrupaPracuj/hermes
Dreamwalker1986

Nadro wrote:
Dreamwalker1986 wrote:

Hey man,

IMHO this is really bad offer, you want to create commercial game, but you're looking for volunteers, who will give full rights to their job effects? I think that you will not find anyone for this job.

It's still an indie hobbyist project that will sell for a very small price, and it's actually a good offer for 2D artists who want practice and exposure, and a free game. If you don't want to do it, that's fine, but I already have been in boxed with people interested so it's not such a bad offer given the aforementioned.
Dreamwalker1986

NOTE:

For anyone actually interested in doing some 2D arts, I will post some more specific details shortly.
Dreamwalker1986

Re: Water Hunter (Fishing RPG/Simulator)

Video footage = http://youtu.be/HYjYPh2P0P8

This is another tech demo for the game, This demo just shows some rod handling, weather and 3D sound/model components.

You can actually download it (for a brief period of time) here so feedback appreciated.