Door Door - RPAAG

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
HerrAlmanack

Door Door - RPAAG

Post by HerrAlmanack »

Door Door is a game about fantasy, reality and the space in between.

I am nearly done with the core code and putting together resources like physics, graphics and memory managers, along with the basic structure of game logic and cpu workload management. I have begun work on a few of the actual game features like items, entities and rooms.

Here are some pictures to help meet the requirements

I don't want to reveal too much to spoil the game story, but I will give enough to meet the requirements for posting here, I hope.

RPAAG - Roleplaying action adventure game

You play mostly as a human child, male or female, around the ages of 12-14. The game revolves mostly around story action exploration, and the culmination of completing small goals that tell more about the mysterious ethereal place you visit at night and sometimes during the day, known as "The House".

You can view updates for the game, of which I hope to have a small tech demo out for download in 2 weeks time, here:

http://retropixlstudios.com/gameMedia.php

and also you may see on twitter

@retropixl

the link to my twitter is also on the website.

Thank you for reading.

Please excuse the lacking artwork, and graphics assets, I am still looking for an artist, since I only specialize in the game logic programming.
HerrAlmanack

Re: Door Door - RPAAG

Post by HerrAlmanack »

there was at first, but I realized since I am not a "full time" indie dev, I don't want to get everyones hopes up by posting a release date and then completely missing it. I'll just try to release when it's ready, or some demo at least.
grumpymonkey

Re: Door Door - RPAAG

Post by grumpymonkey »

Kinda hard to tell what type of game this is