my project Eureka 3d rpg creation system

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Voltare1

my project Eureka 3d rpg creation system

Post by Voltare1 »

hi guys. i'm starting the creation of a single-player , offline, 3d rpg creation system, a suite of tools which will allow the user to make his own 3d rpg's easily.I am going to use irrlicht, an open source editor like Quark called RFPro( a lot of recoding stuff there----but i think it's doable)or i may make my own if that's not doable...... my own simkin editor , called SimkinRpg, which will have hundreds of base rpg scripts, and will let the user modfiy and use them where he see's fit in his game, and maybe even a 3d modeler( based on source code from a project called Hobby3d---open source as well) nothing is even anywhere near a release yet......as this project is just started. And I plan to do it all myself.

Question: since this is an rpg editor...could i use the irrlicht rpg engine ?

any pokes and prods in the right direction will be extremely appreciated.......
Electron

Post by Electron »

sounds ambitious. . . good luck.
You do a lot of programming? Really? I try to get some in, but the debugging keeps me pretty busy.

Crucible of Stars
Electron

Post by Electron »

sounds ambitious. . . good luck.
You do a lot of programming? Really? I try to get some in, but the debugging keeps me pretty busy.

Crucible of Stars
Masdus

Post by Masdus »

the irrlicht RPG engine? what exactly are your talking about
Electron

Post by Electron »

it's keless's engine ur using, right?

Crucible of Stars
Masdus

Post by Masdus »

well i'm interested, i plan on making a similar thing, but that is way down the track, got some smaller projects to work on first.