2080 at new home

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Tyn

2080 at new home

Post by Tyn »

Hey all

I've managed to secure myself some webspace and a new domain name, http://www.spacecolonization.net . Everything that was on the old site bar the gallery is back up and so we are back in business :)

We are hoping for a new release in the next week or so, right in time for the new website. Drop in if you want to join in with the project or just check out how we are progressing. Once this new release is made I will set up a CVS system on Sourceforge, I will announce on the site when that is available.
quark

Post by quark »

Why I can't download binaries (eve-corp.com not known) ?
Tyn

Post by Tyn »

Damn, the download didn't carry across to the new site. I am in the process of updating them all now, they are still there it's just the links are pointing to the old site. Thanks for the heads up :)
knightoflight

Post by knightoflight »

good news, that you still hold the banner up. Im missing screenshots, but you wrote, that its in work.
Tyn

Post by Tyn »

Yeah, I've got someone who will be working on the screenshot section, the whole folder was deleted by the hacker who got into Eve-Corp. I'm also getting someone to check the integraty of the gallery code as that is where they got in from, getting the ftp username and password from the code.
arras

Post by arras »

I was trying Slovak under "Select Interface Language" ...quit funny but not much helpful in this way :lol:

Missing screenshots, hope you put them back soon.

keep it up
Cleves

Post by Cleves »

Tyn, where did you get the webspace? is it free?

Thanks.
Tyn

Post by Tyn »

I'm sharing a server with another guy atm and so have blagged it for free :) He already had a domain name but got a free one when he got his server so he set it up for me.
Kyx

Post by Kyx »

I get these error messages when starting your project:

main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall IBaseClass::~IBaseClass(void)" (??1IBaseClass@@QAE@XZ)
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall IBaseClass::run(int,int,bool)" (?run@IBaseClass@@QAEXHH_N@Z)
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall IBaseClass::IBaseClass(void)" (??0IBaseClass@@QAE@XZ)
Debug/main.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

??
Tyn

Post by Tyn »

The project was written for Irr 0.6, it could be that there are compatability issues with 0.7, I'll have a crack at compiling when I get back. The next release is being cleaned up now so you may want to wait for that. That release will use a version of NX that will come with the source to make sure that you will be able to compile it.