IrrRPG Builder is a simple and powerful tool designed to help people new to programming and/or players who want to create RPG games without advanced knowledge in complex programming languages.ALPHA 0.2:
This new release (from svn 250) introduce a lots of new features since alpha 0.1! Here are some of them:
- Improved edition interface
- Improved terrain
- New characters and props
- Added music and sound effects (under the creative commons license)
- Improved trees
- Improved script editor, with new preset scripts (player, enemy, etc) pre-made scripts
- New editor commands with documentation
- Updated camera/controls
- Shaders have been tested to work on both ATI/NVidia hardware. Ground and water should render correctly now
- Added post effect shaders for adding effects (including rain/show)
- first implementation of a battle system (with hitpoint calculation based on properties)
- first implementation of AI based on animation states
- Timed game loops so that the gameplay should work the same.
- Support for more languages (English, Portuges, French, German, Spanish)
There is also a "player" build that you can use to give to your friend to play your own created RPG games.
We still have a lot of things to improve, but this is much better now than release 0.1!!
You can check the official web site:http://irrrpgbuilder.sourceforge.net/