RPG game, need programers, and modelers.

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Renatoc8

RPG game, need programers, and modelers.

Post by Renatoc8 »

hi everyone, i am currently getting a development team ready, so i need your help, we are going to make a simi-linear RPG, witch will be based on medevil times, and will have ALOT of extra stuff, to keep players hooked for a very long time. we are currently working on the story, and making the world ( if you're a quake 3 mapper we need your help too ), i will explain this in more detail later, i have to go. if you're interested please send a email to: renatoc8@gmail.com
insolence

Post by insolence »

Are you paying?

Do you have anything like screenshots or anything?
Renatoc8

Post by Renatoc8 »

1) no, 2) only concept drawings.
nitroman

Post by nitroman »

could you post those concept drawing?
Oz

Post by Oz »

Will it be multiplayer?
Is it going to be open-source?
Are you planning on including magic/undead etc?
Just out of curiosity :)
"When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw what heights civilization can attain.
When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height." -Keeper Annals
(Thief2: The Metal Age)

Post by Guest »

nitroman wrote:could you post those concept drawing?
yeah soon,
Oz wrote: Will it be multiplayer?
Is it going to be open-source?
Are you planning on including magic/undead etc?
Just out of curiosity Smile
1) not fully but it may have a extra multi player option later on. 2) probably not, 3) yes.
renatoc8

oops

Post by renatoc8 »

oh yeah, sorry, thats me up there :)
knightoflight

Post by knightoflight »

You have an idea and want some guys to make the game. Not for money, for fun. But you have only some drawings, but dont show them ? Sorry, but i think everyone can have cool ideas for a game. Whats your work in the gamerealization, the "Great LeadDesigner" ?
Electron

Post by Electron »

I've seen other projects in this forum announced where people are looking for programmers and artists yet they're not paying and they don't have a techdemo or even a multi-page design doc to show that they actualy have something going. I haven't seen a single one of those projects get anywhere. For people to even think about spending their time on your game you need to show some concrete evidence that you've got a good idea and that you've actually done something yourself. No hard feelings, but most people already have got plenty of their own stuff to do.
You do a lot of programming? Really? I try to get some in, but the debugging keeps me pretty busy.

Crucible of Stars
Renatoc8

Post by Renatoc8 »

well, this will get somewhere, couse im not alone doing this, i have the basic team done, we have 2 programer ( me one of them ), 2 modelers ( me one of them), a concept artist, and story board designers... we already started working on it, but in order for this to be a good game, we need more people.
Oz

Post by Oz »

LOL

Well I dont doubt you, buddy. (your not trying to make an MMORPG "right off the bat")
You can shut them up by setting up a website so we can follow your progress (with screenies of your world, models, and concept drawings and not just ideas)
Then just post a link so we can see how your progressing.
Just my 0.2c

Good luck with your project. :)
"When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw what heights civilization can attain.
When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height." -Keeper Annals
(Thief2: The Metal Age)
nitroman

Post by nitroman »

so if you already started some work, that's good news!

it would interest me, but I would like to see what you did (so I can see if I like you style)

you should post your screenshots/concept art/other things you did
on a website so we can see that you are serious.
renatoc8

k

Post by renatoc8 »

thanks Oz, we are working on a site right now, il post it ASAP
renatoc8

Post by renatoc8 »

by the way, if you would like to help, email is finalconquest@gmail.com
renatoc8

arg

Post by renatoc8 »

sorry for tripple posting, but i cant edit my post ( remind me to make a forum account :) ) but, here you go: Image

more coming soon