Casual game using Irrlicht

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
IPv6

Post by IPv6 »

Thanks for the answers again!!!

In fact i intended the game to be in full 3d first, but after stucking with modelling decided to switch into 2d (this game is still 3d internally, just plain boosted billboards are used (not ortho-stuff) btw). besides that 2d art is much easier to create than quality 3d models+animations... but Irrlicht suitable for both cases anyway! :) Thanks to Niko and team members and whole community!!!

P.S. I`ll update this thread if i`ll get reply from portals. I think most of us wish to get some finansial feedback from our programming hobby (i know some already have such feedback, of course!), so am i. i`ll share my experience here if this game will turn into some kind of profit.

2logosman: да, сдизигнерами туго... половина нарисованного так и осталась "за кадром"... :) в результате

BTW, moved game distro to newly created site (it is empty for now, but..)
http://gamerotor.com/amulet_of_tricolor
logosman

Post by logosman »

2IPv6: Если не секрет кто издетель? Мы (наша команда) думаем куда лучше податься, толи на алавар, толи невософт, толи на рефлексив.
-=dura lex sed lex=-
IPv6

Post by IPv6 »

в России - Алавар. в принципе алавар и невософт - два самых для России подходящих. на запад - это отдельный разговор. а у вас что за игрушка, если не секрет? :)
logosman

Post by logosman »

Пока впринципе только наброски нескольких проектов. Со следущей недели будем активно начинать.
-=dura lex sed lex=-
Dorth

Post by Dorth »

2 bugs but the details are at home, sadly.
1 is in your level 4-something I think, you have 20 fairies in the level but you need 19 to finish (pretty sure you didn't mean that ^^)
also, when colors are changing due to a power, if you drag a line and one of the point change in the meanwhile, you can still take it and that, until you release cursor and start again, then it'll block.
Also, very often, the end parameter are not detected right away, making it very possible to keep chaining gems after you've completed the level. I haven'T tested but I guess you could eventually time out on it...
IPv6

Post by IPv6 »

2Dorth: Thanks a lot!!!
I see, all issues are clear, i`m going to fix it :)
Thanks!
Dorth

Post by Dorth »

Sure, np, the reason you give us the code is for us to test, no? Well that's what I do ;)
Btw, you should better time callibrate your levels. Some I finish in 30 secs, other I have like 10s left when I complete them.

Also, how do you access the bonuses? :P
IPv6

Post by IPv6 »

I got the thing about level timing, balancing is on the way.
But the thing about bonuses.. can you clarify? you mean bonuses in the left-bottom part of the level interface or bonuses over other gems?
Dorth

Post by Dorth »

I meant the bonus level on the world map :P
IPv6

Post by IPv6 »

Oh! i see! :) I`m working on it already! :)
IPv6

Post by IPv6 »

As i said, i decided to record a track of game adoption here. Don`t know will it be useful for anyone except me, but anyway.

As for now:
- games.mail.ru/lolo.ru already published the game. Conversion rate is not high, but i think is OK for the first game project.
- Alawar.ru finishing publishing process, contract already signed
- started conversation with CTXM media
- started conversation with Oberon about publishing game on big protals. Most interesting part is that Oberon was relly interested in taking the game into the wagon - the game was shown to Oberon representative on Seattle casual connect event some weeks ago
JP

Post by JP »

That's really impressive, well done on getting all of those publications set up!

Though to be fair i reckon you deserve it as it's a really nicely put together game and is well on par (if not better) with the similar sort of games out there.
Image Image Image
MasterGod

Post by MasterGod »

Respect! Its amazingly well done game!
Simple note, in the properties of the setup file it says in the file version 0.0.0.0.
Ho and by the way may I have a key to test more of its features please, and cause I have a little sister who would be very happy to play this game for more then 30 min :)..
Dev State: Abandoned (For now..)
Requirements Analysis Doc: ~87%
UML: ~0.5%
logosman

Post by logosman »

Спешу поздравить с продвижением на рынок!

Успехов Вашей команде.
-=dura lex sed lex=-