PACO JONES - Finished game made with Irrlicht

Announce new projects or updates of Irrlicht Engine related tools, games, and applications.
Also check the Wiki
Zaelsius

Post by Zaelsius »

Wel well.. :D

You can find this game in our site: http://www.lemonteam.com. We made it during a "Fast Game competition" in a spanish demoscene party. We had less than 4 days to make a game similar to "oh mummy"(just google if you don't know it).

And the result is a game made with a ultra-tweaked Irrlicht engine

- We added keyframe based animation(3ds files were used as keyframes, similar to md2).

- Changed the texture loading code, because the current code is buggy and displays textures with bad quality. We just overrided the texture loading routines with calls to DirectX. That forced us to allow only DX9 to run the game.

- Tweaked the particle system to allow smooth dissapearance of all particles. Right now the FadeOut animator and Deleteanimator combination does not work as I would like.

- Some minor tweaks as default trilinear filtering, etc.

Well, just download it and have fun!! remember it's party version, so it may don't run 100% right on all computers.

Niko if you read this, make a screenshot and add it to the Irrlicht home page :D . I will send you more specific feedback about the engine this week,
Homer

Post by Homer »

Very nice game. Fortunately I could grab one of those new Ati X800 XT today so it runs perfectly on my machine ;)
Zaelsius

Post by Zaelsius »

Some shots:

:D
Jedive

Post by Jedive »

Fun game Zaelsius!
PadrinatoR

Post by PadrinatoR »

I'm downloading it right now, but the title is nice XDD
There are only 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't

--------------------------------------------

stampsm

Post by stampsm »

any way we can get some source code?
plz
Zaelsius

Post by Zaelsius »

If someone really wants the source, just send me a private message. But, as you can foresee, it's really dirty and ugly code.
condrula

Post by condrula »

nice game!
it run also under my old tnt2 32mb ram