Info from the web:
BlendELF is an open source 3d game engine written by me, Samuel Anjam, an IT student at the University of Jyväskylä. I am coding the engine as my portfolio project, as a proof of my skills in 3d graphics and game logics/systems coding. I release this engine under the assumption that it could be useful for other people in making prototypes, games and virtual realities.
- Fast development through LUA
- C++ and .NET APIs available
- OpenGL renderer enabling crossplatform development and compatibility
- Support for Collada, 3ds, ms3d and various other common model formats through Assimp.
- Scene editor
- Dynamic visibility culling with hardware occlusion queries
- Completely shader based rendering architecture (Shader Model 3.0)
- Blender exporter
- Special effects like normal/parallax/specular mapping and particles
- Post processing effects like Bloom and Depth of Field
- Skeletal animation
- Physics powered by Bullet Physics
- Built in GUI objects like labels, buttons, pictures and text fields
- Built in 3d and stereo audio support, support for OGG and WAV formats