New forums look great.

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
Caecus

New forums look great.

Post by Caecus »

Just posting as per the request on the news page :)

One thing though I miss all the old posts. Perhaps certain ones should be recreated? (Feature request post / etc)

Other than that I'd just like to say I'm really happy with the progress that the engine is making. You do great work Niko, keep it up!
niko
Site Admin

Re: New forums look great.

Post by niko »

Caecus wrote: One thing though I miss all the old posts. Perhaps certain ones should be recreated? (Feature request post / etc)
You' re right, would be useful. That's the reason why I'll delete the old forums in some weeks, not now. If you miss your big feature request post, just copy 'n' paste it (or an extraction) somewhere here into, if you like. :)
Caecus wrote: Other than that I'd just like to say I'm really happy with the progress that the engine is making. You do great work Niko, keep it up!
Thank you very much, I'll do my best. :)
Caecus

Post by Caecus »

I think I'll do a compilation of what all is on it.. Make it easy for other people to read whats been requested. Cross out things that are coming in 0.4, etc.

Of all the things I don't have time for... working on my project with Irrlicht is what I wish I could do the most. Never enough time though.
niko
Site Admin

Post by niko »

Ok, that's nice.
Caecus wrote:Never enough time though.
I know what you mean.. :)
Cleves

Post by Cleves »

Yep the forum looks really great good work niko 8)
FleshCrawler

Post by FleshCrawler »

Yeah, Nice work, and looks indeed better :)
niko
Site Admin

Post by niko »

Cool that you like it. And as matt already wrote: The main advantage of this forum is the ability to search. Maybe in some months it'll get very useful. :P