Hello everybody, we have one more bugfix release for the 1.8 series.
Main reason had been some fixes to allow compiling with gcc5 and other c++11 compilers.
Here's the full change-list:
- Tests on Unix now have a short pause between switching drivers to avoid certain X11 errors.
- Fix CEnumAttribute::getInt() which could crash (thx @ luthyr for reporting)
- No longer try to run tests for drivers not supported on a platform
- Update lights and renderTargetTexture tests to work with Windows 10 (can't have so tiny Windows anymore).
- Deprecate CMatrix4::transformBox as the result is no longer a boundingbox. Use CMatrix4::transformBoxEx instead (which has been available for a long time).
- Fix CSceneCollisionManager::getPickedNodeBB which could sometimes miss collisions.
- Add -U__STRICT_ANSI__ option to c::b project files to allow compiling with -std=c++11 and add an error when trying to compile with Irrlicht with __STRICT_ANSI__
- Update libpng to 1.6.23
- Update zlib to 1.2.8
- Fix some compile warnings in aes which got handled as errors by some c++11 compilers.
- Get rid of some misleading-indentation warnings in gcc6
- Fix serialization of the InputReceiverEnabled flag in CCameraSceneNode
- Fix pasting text from X11 applications to Irrlicht. Thanks @est31 for the patch.
- Tests give now a warning when stabilizing screenshots failed. Aslo trying more often now (a hack as taking screenshots otherwise fails often in windowed mode on some systems).
I no longer added the MinGW dll's as they tended to be incompatible anyway unless people used exactly my configuration. Instead updated the readme's for rebuilding a little bit.
One tiny error in changes.txt file in official version - it say libpng is updated to 1.6.21 as I forgot updating changes.txt again when I updated libpng once more yesterday. It's libpng 1.6.23 now.