Irrlicht galleries

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
hybrid
Admin

Irrlicht galleries

Post by hybrid »

I've just created the "Irrlicht galleries" over at SourceForge:
http://apps.sourceforge.net/gallery/irrlicht/
Right now you will only find the Competition screenshots there, but we're planning for more. If time allows, I'd like to start a monthly screenshots collection in order to keep current Irrlicht developments visible. It seems that the galleries will store images on the SF servers, so it's a rather permanent storage. The interface is quite simple, we just have to figure the best way to collect candidate screenshots (and no, I'm not willing to open my mail accounts for this :wink: )
My idea is to create a thread each month and copy the images via public image hosters into the galleries. Any other ideas, or some ideas on how to make the whole thing a little more exciting?!
christianclavet

Post by christianclavet »

Really nice.

You could pick some nice picture from the "screenshot" thread. There a lot of them here.
psychophoniac

Post by psychophoniac »

maybe you should add a link on the irrlicht HP ;)
that should keep those "but ogre looks so much better" fanatics away :P
i love skateboarding!
hybrid
Admin

Post by hybrid »

Yeah, will do that once we have some more albums filled. I guess I'll make a call for screenies next week and will put them into new albums each month or so. Stay tuned...
bitplane
Admin

Post by bitplane »

I started March screenshot of the month thread
Submit bugs/patches to the tracker!
Need help right now? Visit the chat room