A few comments

Discuss about anything related to the Irrlicht Engine, or read announcements about any significant features or usage changes.
DarkWhoppy

A few comments

Post by DarkWhoppy »

From what i've seen in the screenshots and demos... this engine is going some where. I don't think i've advanced enough in C++ to begin a project using your engine. Although I have suggested some of my friends to check it out.Hopefully soon I can come back and understand some of the stuff i've read in the tutorials. I could play the Tech demo in Window Mode ... here's my system specs:

Win98 SE
AMD K6 300Mhz
5Mb Video
88Mb RAM

Very nice engine. 8)
joi

Post by joi »

you really need to buy a new computer bro :lol:
------------
one more lie
DarkWhoppy

Post by DarkWhoppy »

Yea. . . . That would be easy to say eh? But a simple little problem... im not old enough to get a job. And my parents don't just dish out stuff like that, i've got to work for it.
[dx/x]=HUNT3R

Post by [dx/x]=HUNT3R »

Yep thats the real world :cry: Gotta work for it... I've been working to pay for my $h!t since I was 14. But I bet if you do try to work and save your money to buy a new computer, and your parents see that... then they may help you buy a new one
saigumi

Post by saigumi »

What FPS do you get with that system if you don't move at all on the Techdemo?
Crud, how do I do this again?
DarkWhoppy

Post by DarkWhoppy »

9-12 ... its according. That isn't bad compared to alot of other engines. I've played an Online RPG with the highest FPS: 4. I'd gladly test other demos to see what comes out :D.

I'm 14, yeah I gotta work for everything... even if I do work hard I still have to go all the way if I want it. It makes me sick to see most teens 15+ get everything from their parents and then brag. :x I'd love to see them when they learn to grow up.......