3D/Game Programmer for hire

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding game design, integration of external libraries here. For irrEdit, irrXML and irrKlang, see the
ambiera forums
REDDemon
Developer

3D/Game Programmer for hire

Post by REDDemon »

I'm available for hire, if anyone need an extra developer. I'm going to be available at the end of the month as freelance, I'd like to be engaged in interesting and big projects, but also open for smaller projects. I tried a permanent job but that didn't suited me very well. I never though I could become freelance but that's actually my life :roll: .
  • Deep C++ (up to C++17) knowledge
  • Fluent in C#, Java and PHP
  • Used irrlicht for years (still have to dive into the new FVF branch
  • Experienced with Unity3D (worked on several commisioned jobs for GhostShark Games srl)
  • CMake & VisualStudio
  • SVN, GIT of course
  • OpenGL/WebGL/GLES
  • HTML5 3d games browser development (via C++, C#, also Javascript and Typescript if required).
  • Experience in writing game engines and 3D engines.
  • Good math and understanding of algorithms, I can pretty well roll my own implementation of most algorithms if needed and tweak for particular use cases.
If there's one skill I'm lacking is Unix programming, I have yet to improve things like user groups and permissions so don't hire me to check security of your server on system side (instead I can write very safe PHP code).
Yoran
Site Admin

Re: 3D/Game Programmer for hire

Post by Yoran »

Hey REDDemon,

you will find a job in notime via stackoverflow/jobs.
I do recommend to have a public repository with some of your code, so potential employers can have a look

Good luck!
REDDemon
Developer

Post by REDDemon »

Hard to find freelance jobs on Careers-like websites. Thanks anyway. I Hoped some community member here could be interested in that since I've been here for many years.
sunnystormy

Post by sunnystormy »

I may want to add another hand to help me get this demo up and running. :)

Do you have any experience with parts of the pipeline beyond 3D programming, like textures and assets? My project will require some optimization for LOD and terrain generation... possibly more.
My blog: http://fsgdp.wordpress.com "The Free Software Game Development Pipeline"
REDDemon
Developer

Post by REDDemon »

Sent pm :)
Junior Irrlicht Developer.
Real value in social networks is not about "increasing" number of followers, but about getting in touch with Amazing people.
- by Me
mant

Post by mant »

We are starting up a company. The job maybe revshare + bonus quaterly when joining.
Please send me a mail to manhnt.9@outlook.com for future contact. Thanks