How to get the node directamende from a file * .irr?

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding game design, integration of external libraries here. For irrEdit, irrXML and irrKlang, see the
ambiera forums
esbxp

Post by esbxp »

-------------- Original Español -------------------------------------
Como conseguir el nodo directamende desde un archivo *.irr?

Hola:
Me gustaría saber como se recupera cada cosa, después de leer el *.irr, por ejemplo, en la escena tengo una esfera un cubo, una casa y un terreno, y un personaje, como hago para obtener acceso al nodo del terreno, que ya estaría presentado en la llamada a:

smgr->loadScene("myScene.xml");
pues si escribo:
scene::ISceneNode *node = smgr->addSphereSceneNode();

estoy agregando a la escena otra esfera, (y no quiero eso), lo que necesito saber es como obtengo una referencia de puntero a las cosas que que ya están definidas en el *.irr, una esfera, llamada "orbe", un terreno llamado "llanura", y un personaje llamado "player1", para luego aplicarles el selector de colisiones, pues no hay ningún ejemplo en el tutorial que diga como recuperar cada cosa, desde el *.irr, para que pueda ser modificada, y aplicarle la colisión u otra textura en tiempo de ejecución.

Saludos !!!

Google Traductor:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello:
I would like to know how everything is recovered, after reading the * .irr, for example, in the scene I have a sphere a bucket, a house and some land, and a character, how do I access the node field, which and would be presented in the call:

smgr-> loadScene ("myScene.xml");
because if I write:
scene :: ISceneNode * node = smgr-> addSphereSceneNode ();

I'm adding to the scene another sphere, (and do not want that), I need to know is how to get a pointer reference to things that are already defined in the * .irr, a sphere, called "Orb" land called "plain" and a character named "player1" and then apply the selector collisions, as there is no example in the tutorial that tells how to recover everything, from the * .irr, so it can be modified, and apply the collision, or other texture at runtime ... ...

Greetings !!!
mongoose7

Re: How to get the node directamende from a file * .irr?

Post by mongoose7 »

If you look in Example 15 (LoadIrrFile) you will see how to access nodes based on type. Amazingly, there are types for spheres and cubes! You could probably do better if you are able to write node identifiers when creating the IRR file.