RPG Sword

Post your questions, suggestions and experiences regarding to Image manipulation, 3d modeling and level editing for the Irrlicht engine here.
Isoprog

RPG Sword

Post by Isoprog »

Hi,
I am making a set of some rpg weapons. Here is the first weapon from the set.

Mediafire download - http://www.mediafire.com/?87l4h598cda48pb

Use it as you want. No license. Edit it, retexture it or do whatever you want.

Regards.
Cube_
Location: 0x45 61 72 74 68 2c 20 69 6e 20 74 68 65 20 73 6f 6c 20 73 79 73 74 65 6d

Re: RPG Sword

Post by Cube_ »

pretty cool.
not very realistic though... still cool. I got some ideas for a use. but I am busy with other projects right now ^^*
"this is not the bottleneck you are looking for"
shadowslair

Post by shadowslair »

aaammmsterdddam wrote:not very realistic though... still cool.
First, the model is nice, and second the guy gives it absolutely for free. And whether you`re aware or not, Mr. Art, but a fantasy sword for RPG games isn`t meant to be realistic at any cost. We`ve all seen some of your works sir ( aaammmsterdddam.deviantart.com ). Dunno about the others, but I`m amazed.
aaammmsterdddam wrote:I got some ideas for a use. but I am busy with other projects right now ^^*
I`m wondering why do you think anyone cares? Projects?! You mean you spend all day spamming around and you still have left time for coding? Really?
aaammmsterdddam wrote:I should get aq job and pay for these! (Now getting a job isn't easy)
Bah. I can`t believe there aren`t any spambot vacant positions left. Cause you seem pretty qualified.
See, I`m sure everyone here understands that you`re still a kid and shows patience, but this is getting really annoying. In less than three months you have more than 300 posts, where more than 90% of them are just plain, pointless and meaningless bullsh!t. I personally can`t wait for you to grow up and eventually reduce the bla-bla-sh!tty-stuff or even shut up. :|
"Although we walk on the ground and step in the mud... our dreams and endeavors reach the immense skies..."
ent1ty
Competition winner

Post by ent1ty »

shadowslair, you are my hero

send a photo of yours asap so i can get a statue of you done in blender

though i have to admit, i find this whole situation much more amusing than the rest of you do

i mean, i'm here just for the kicks! :mrgreen: do you get IT? :D

what's up with Radikalizm anyway :(

also... reminds me of a song which's(1) name was: Free speech for the dumb
Yay, that's what we have!

(1) that's a weird combination of words... is that even correct?

whoo that's a lot of thoughts... or isn't it? we don't always agree with myself. we do! nooooooo
irrRenderer 1.0
Height2Normal v. 2.1 - convert height maps to normal maps

Step back! I have a void pointer, and I'm not afraid to use it!
Cube_
Location: 0x45 61 72 74 68 2c 20 69 6e 20 74 68 65 20 73 6f 6c 20 73 79 73 74 65 6d

Post by Cube_ »

perhaps I talk to much... BUT I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK, IT ISN'T REALISTIC...
THAT IS JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED, ONE COULD MAKE A PHOTO-REALISTIC RPG IF ONE WANTED TO.
NOW EXCUSE ME, I SHALL RELEASE SOMETHING I THREW TOGETHER YESTERDAY.

now, when I have uploaded it, please, do give some constructive (or not so constructive) criticism.
"this is not the bottleneck you are looking for"