REDDemon wrote:My vote goes to the zombi screen shot . I want to see more partecipants.
here's my shot:
http://i.imgur.com/HDA3G.jpg (<-- link to original image. Forum is cutting a piece of the image)
that's a GPU accelerated test with FreeImageMixer. I have still to add real-time parameters tuning.
Effects are added in this order
1) perlin noise texture (so clouds to make fog more realistic)
2) fog using the noise (perlin is not very noticeable, I tried to keep the effects as minimum visible as possible.)
3) blur pass
4) Depth of field
5) blum (using edge detection.).
6) slight color rotation based on luminance value (image mixer is using a different color matrix for each pixel. the matrix is generated on the fly. so it is not efficient and can be optimized alot).
the image is created using only 3 existing images (the starting images are not done by me.)
so i link there where I found the test images:
I just searched for good color+depth images. Only the shader is done by me.
It drives terrible with all those rocks. Who came up with that idea?
- soft-shadow pssm
- multi-texture for terrain combined with bump-mapping
- blur pass
- depth of field
- small heat wave above engine
- sun-ray pass
- contrast and color saturation
- lens flare
- SPARK particles for dust and small rocks
hendu wrote:My theory is that entity's high quality shot prompted others, usually in hiding, to display their works in a vain attempt to look nearly as awesome.
serengeor wrote:aaammmsterdddam wrote:derp. could *technically* still be true, but yes. I now noticed the date, I thought people were more mature than that though.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest