Boss Box

If you are a new Irrlicht Engine user, and have a newbie-question, this is the forum for you. You may also post general programming questions here.
Bloody Spork

Boss Box

Post by Bloody Spork »

Ok,

So I have decided that it is about darn time for someone to make a flash drive-compatible, non-steam version of the infamous Garry's Mod. I have scoured the net in search of a good engine that can handle the stopping power of over 200+ models on one map. I believe Irrlicht Engine has the capabilities of handling such power. The only issue is, really the only people that could POSSIBLY handle the creation of this game are the people that have been here for several years. Please tell me what you think of the idea and please get back to me! :D
hybrid
Admin

Re: Boss Box

Post by hybrid »

As it seems that you are starting without anything prepared so far, I've moved this topic without waiting for your repsonses. If you want to propose a project, you have to have at least some design documents (story line, early sketches) and maybe already some minimal prototypes where you show also your programming skills. Once you have reached this point, you can have a project announcement. Until then, please search your team here and create the necessary stuff.
Bloody Spork

Re: Boss Box

Post by Bloody Spork »

I apologize for the trouble. I do have a team, but we are a new-bee group. I will get back to this topic as soon as I have an early prototype. Thank you for your time! :wink: